Air compressor is essential auxiliary machinery and has a number of applications on board, both in the engine and deck departments. It is used to compress air and store it in tanks for various uses, such as cleaning and drying of filters, starting the auxiliary and main engines of the ship. Air compressors can be of several types such as a rotating, reciprocating, centrifugal, screw type. It is of the utmost importance that the compressor is kept in up-to-date condition all the time.
Grade A can provide all the necessary components to overhaul a compressor, from O-Rings & Gaskets to Pistons, Connecting Rods and Crankshafts.
We can supply ex Europe & Asia / Copy & OEM parts
- Hatlapa, Germany (all models)
- Tanabe, Japan (all models)
- Hamworthy, U.K (all models)
- Sperre, Norway (all models)
- J.P. Sauer & Sohn, Germany (most models)
- Tamrotor, Norway (most models)
- Alup Air Compressors, Germany (most models)
- Rietschie Thomas/Gardner Denver U.S.A (most models)
- Atlas Corpo, Sweden (most models)
- Ingersoll Rand, Ireland (most models)
- Coltrisub Spares, Italy (most models)
- Teikoku, Japan (most models)
- Yanmar, Japan (most models)
and many more...